SUM Design Studio + architecture is looking to add an Interior Designer to our growing team. Candidates must have 3-5 years experience within an architecture or building design firm and hold a 4-year professional degree. Applicants should be detail-oriented, passionate about design, efficient and able to work well both independently and in a team environment.
Job Type: Full Time
- Self-directed experience with all phases of the architectural process, including: space planning and programming, schematic design, code research, permitting and independent production of construction documents, details and specifications.
- Technical proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with commercial tenant improvements and general knowledge of building code. Project experience with financial institutions is a plus.
- 3D rendering capabilities to work through designs internally and to create conceptual presentations for clients. Sketchup experience is a plus.
- Experience with materials and finish selections for a variety of project types.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with project consultants, contractors and clients.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize project tasks and produce high quality work while managing various deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
Competitive compensation + benefits package commensurate with experience.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send a resume, cover letter and examples of your relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see what you were hoping to find? We're always open to possibilities, so feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com with other inquiries.